Sunday 15 November 2009

'"HIGH FIVE!"'

It's been a while since I posted anything....... but thought this was cool enough to make the effort!
Somebody came in the studio recently asking about palm tattoos, wanting "high five!" on his palm & I thought it was a perfect opportunity to do some more hand picking work!
The customers name is Luke, singer from a local metalcore band (who's name i forget!) & will probably need a bit of a touch up next week (palms are a bitch) but here are some pics:








On friday night my band "LIVE FAST DIE!" played @ a local venue called "Rockschool" (shit, it's been so long since I blogged I dont think I've even mentioned this place yet!) & it was a pretty good night! Will post more about the band soon, had a few gigs recently & a couple of radio interviews I will get around to posting about some time!
couple of pics from friday night:







kinda hard to see in these pics but as it was "Friday The 13th" we had an appropriate banner made & I had designed a dumb ass flyer (which got blown up & hung outside the venue) & the whole evening turned out to be the usual drunken mess that is expected from a LIVE FAST DIE! show!
heres the banner & flyer, with our faces super-imposed:





No comments:

Post a Comment