Thursday 3 September 2009

FACE ACHE!

HELLO & WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!
I will probably be a bit lame with this, dont expect posts everyday (maybe not even every week) but anytime i have any news, or feel the need to rant about something it will be here!

Ok, so I've been thinkjng about this for a while & finally got it done today, my diamond!
Actually didnt hurt, just felt a bit scratchy!

had a few down the boozer, not many people out but nobody noticed!

Anyways, here's a few more pics from London:

Nina Kate, Ash & Lee from "The Defiled" (Lee may be a rock star with a model wife now, but ive known him since he was a 15 year old grunge kid!)

Andy & his homo drink!

Andy's homo shoes!

me, Julia & Naresh from Flaming Eight Tattoo Studio

AWESOME STEAK!

Me & Vinnie (Foo Foo, you my bro man!)
& a few from Norwich:

my lovely wife Julia Seizure, tattooing @ the Norwich convention

Rich & Wink (Wink is an awesome tattoo artist based in Norwich, & his twin Rich has recently got into hand picking!)

Wink tattooing

My sister Ruth, brother in-law Ben & my neices Grace & Pearl!

Julia & some ducks!

me Ma an' Pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment